PROJECT CRIBROSE is pleased to announce that our Research Director, Dr. Douglas Ethell, has published a new novel called, REMEMBERING APPLES: A race to cure Alzheimer’s disease. Profits from the sale of this book will be reinvested in our Alzheimer’s disease research program. Get your copy in Paperback (regular and large text versions) and Kindle on Amazon, and iPad version on Apple Books. A Hardcover book will be available in bookstores soon, and an Audiobook is in the works!
We seek 2,000 people from the Inland Empire
for an innovative study of Alzheimer’s disease!
Participants are needed from 18-90 years, including those with:
- Mild cognitive impairment
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Frontotemporal dementia
- and adults in good health of all ages
Testing appointments take less than 50 minutes to:
- Take a memory test on a computer-similar to playing a video game (~20 min)
- Take a smell acuity test (~10 min)
- Sit in a chair for a 20-second CT scan of your nasal sinus (<5 min)
- Provide a cheek swab of your DNA (1 min)
- Participants who complete the assessment will receive $50.
If interested, please register below
You will be taken to a questionnaire with some health questions to see if you are a good fit for our study.